My friend Lynette McDougal and fellow Ultra Adventures Ambassador will be attempting to complete all 7 of the UA 100-mile races in one year! WOW! Here’s her plan.
You May Also Enjoy:
Check out my book: The Summit Seeker
Stay tuned for my next book: Daughters of Distance
Fourth year of applying to HR and still no golden ticket. Oh well, fortunately there are a lot of other trails to conquer and Mr. Matt Gunn has made my Plan B a lot more realistic. Instead of working to tackle the Rocky Mountain Grand Slam in 2015, I will…drum roll…complete all seven of the Ultra Adventures 100 mile races. This involves completing one race a month from February through August on some pretty spectacular trails located in southern Utah/northernArizona.
The race schedule is as follows:
- February 21-22: Antelope Canyon 100 in Page, AZ
- March 13-14: Monument Valley 100 in Navajo Nation’s Monument Valley, AZ
- April 10-11: Zion 100 in Virgin, Utah
- May 15-16: Grand Canyon 100 in Kaibab National Forest, AZ
- June 5-6: Bryce Canyon 100 in Bryce Canyon, UT
- July 10-11: Capitol Reef 100 in Torrey, UT
- July 31 – August 1: Tushars 100 close to Bryce Canyon, UT
View original post 301 more words