Yesterday I received the following in my email inbox:
Congratulations on completing the RHN (Registered Holistic Nutritionist) program!
Finally confirmation that I didn’t bomb my exams and I’m officially “Registered” to practice nutrition! Although I already started practicing, it’s nice to finally get the confirmation of those letters behind your name.
This was an amazing program and I learned so much. I’m really proud of myself for pursuing this and sticking it out when it got complicated and time consuming.
To celebrate, I’m having a giveaway for Peggy Kotsopoulos’ new book, Must Have Been Something I Ate. Peggy is an RHN who attended the same school that I did, so she knows her stuff! Her book explores the food-mood connection (the link between what we eat and how we feel).
Peggy “spins salads into PMS cures, turns oatmeal into a sleep aid and makes squash into pasta.” Topics and tips include:
- Speed up metabolism and slow down aging
- Turn to food to get energy and lose weight
- What to nosh on to squash many ailments
- Have your cake and eat chocolate too
My favourite part of Peggy’s book is the food porn at the back. She has beautiful, drool-worthy pictures with recipes of stuff that makes me feel good just by looking at it.
She also has a great section on Food and Beauty. In the past, I’ve been asked what I put on my hair/skin/nails to make them look so strong/shiny/healthy. My answer is always: Nothing. Eating well makes you look good, and Peggy explains how.
HOW TO ENTER
- Do one or more of the following things. Leave a separate comment below for each thing you do, as I will count up the comments and choose a winner randomly using random.org. Every separate comment will count as an entry. The more you do, the higher your chances of winning.
- The winner will be announced next Thursday July 7th. Come back and check because if you don’t claim your prize, I’ll choose another winner!
* “Like” Peggy’s page HERE and tell her I sent you.
* Blog about this giveaway
* Post about this giveaway on Facebook
* Tweet about this giveaway
* Subscribe to this blog (top left hand side)
* Tell me why you want this book