As a holistic nutritionist I know that our mouth is not the only point at which toxins enter our bodies. Our largest organ – the skin – is highly absorbent and also leads back to our blood stream. That’s why I speak to clients not only about what they put in their mouths, but what they put on their skins.
Solavie is a company that sells some great skin and hair products. This giveaway package includes the following eight products:
- Solavie Revitalizing Face Nourish Ultra-rich Face Cream
- Solavie Revitalizing Body Nourish Body Cream
- Solavie Protection Body Nourish Body Cream
- Solavie Calming Hair and Body Wash
- Solavie Hydration Hair and Body Wash
- Solavie Hydration Hair Nourish/Style
- Solavie Anti-bacterial Face Nourish
- Solavie Anti-bacterial Face Wash
Here is some product information from a Solavie press release:
Solavie products that are formulated for your body’s reaction to environmental conditions. The company uses phytonutrients from indigenous plants in formulas developed for each of the six different Enviro-types: Mountains, Urban, Tropics, Shore, Plains & Desert.
Solavie has you covered, no matter what your domain or destination. Vitamin E, A, and Evening Primrose oils provide the protection needed in urban areas, while St. John’s Wort, Lavender and Echinacea revitalize in mountains climes. Yarrow extract, Chamomile and Geranium oils soothe skin and hair in the plains. Sage oil, Rosemary, Yucca extracts and Aloe super-hydrate in the desert. Neroli and Cypress oils retain moisture and breathability at the shore. Finally, Ylang-ylang, Jasmine and Sandalwood counteract the bacteria and humidity of the tropics.
All products also contain powerful anti-oxidants to treat cellular imbalances and premature aging. Instead of the chemically-stripped neutral water found in most personal care products, Solavie uses exclusive, naturally super-charged volcanic spring water loaded with minerals and trace elements to boost the performance of the phytonutrients and antioxidants.
Each Solavie Enviro-type system is a total body, face and hair care system comprised of just five products: Face Wash, Face Nourish, Body and Hair Wash, Body Nourish, and Hair Nourish/Style. All formulas feature fresh, natural scents that appeal equally to women and men.
I also personally love Solavie’s unique packaging. A yin-yang bottling system allows any two bottles to snap together for easy packing and space saving. The rigid side wall structure prevents bursting and is perfect for rugged adventure travel and running.
I also love that Solvie prides itself on its eco-friendly attitude. There is zero outer packaging, and bottles fit together for shipping to save resources. The bottles and caps are 100% recyclable and all ingredients are bio-degradable.
Lastly, nearly 100% of Solavie profits are invested in Solavie Second Nature Foundation, whose mission is to fund projects that promote sustainable business practices and the cultivation of talent in children around the world.
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY
1. Do one of more of the following things. Leave a separate comment below for each thing you do, as I will count up the comments and choose a winner randomly using random.org.
2. Every separate thing you do will count as an entry. The more you do, the higher your chances of winning.
3. The winner to this (and all the giveaways) will be announced on March 1st.
– Blog about this giveaway
– Post about this giveaway on Facebook
– Tweet about this giveaway
– Subscribe to this blog (top left hand side)
– Follow me on Twitter @vanessaruns
– Add me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vanessaruns