IT’S APRIL! I couldn’t wait any longer.
I decided this was the perfect time for my giveaway because:
1. Easter should have more presents.
2. Race season is just beginning and this gift would be perfect.
3. Spring makes me happy.
4. Runners deserve more free stuff.
However, this giveaway isn’t just for runners. Anyone can enter so pass the link along. The purpose of my giveaway is to help promote physical activity and general health.
Also, quite a few people missed out on my first one-day-only giveaway. So I’m doing this for one week. You can enter up until April 8th at 12:01 am (EST).
Here we go!
A brand new Silver Nikon COOLPIX L19 digital camera.
I chose this camera specifically with a runner in mind. I wanted it to be compact enough to bring along to a race, plus I wanted a great auto focus for running and shooting at the same time.
These were my favourite L19 features:
- Intelligent automation for carefree shooting
- Exclusive Smart Portrait System
- Advanced image stabilizing features for sharper results
- AA-size batteries for shoot-anywhere convenience
- 16 handy scene modes for optimized shooting in various settings
- Three movie modes with sound
HOW TO ENTER
1. Leave a comment on this post describing what outdoor, physical activity you plan to document this summer with the Nikon. It could be a race. It could be roller blading with your kids. I really don’t care as long as it is outdoors and involves some kind of physical activity.
If you want your name entered more than once…..
1. Add me on Twitter @vanessaruns if you haven’t already and tweet the following:
I just entered the FREE Nikon giveaway @vanessaruns. Enter here http://wp.me/pOwIM-8J
2. Add me on Facebook if you haven’t already and change your status to the following:
I just entered the FREE Nikon giveaway at vanessaruns.wordpress.com. Open to everyone!
So in the end if you do all of the above, your name will go in three times. Yay!
On the 8th I’ll have a draw and announce the winner on my blog.
MORE HOUSEKEEPING POINTS
I’m taking the Easter holiday so my next post won’t be up until Tuesday. Have a great Easter everyone! It’s going to be gorgeous weather this weekend, spend it outdoors!
Starting Tuesday my blog will start going live at 11 pm instead of midnight. I usually write it in the evening, set it to post at midnight, and then go to bed. However, it has come to my attention that SOME of you actually wait up for my new post (you know who you are silly people)! I think you need more sleep. So 11 pm from now on.
I’m so proud of everyone who has recently raced – you guys are AWESOME!
Remember, my giveaways are monthly so keep in touch.
Have a great holiday!